el T

Viel Laerm um Nichts

Mittwoch, Oktober 17, 2007

Trying to live in hell ... err ... Amsterdam



I tell you, it is that bad. For a dirthole they charge you 400 Euro here, and believe it or not, they get that!
I have seen a really bad place for a really "good" (= a lot!) price and the girl told me that she has had over seventy people interested in it.
The hottest thing was so far that I got an offer to stay in one room (for 350 Euro per month) with another girl (very cute actually). This would have meant we would have slepped in the same room ... just imagine ... a complete stranger sleeping next to you. It is that crazy over here. The living situation is really very bad. One coworker told me that she was moving for 3 and a half years until she found her place ... so still some years to go for me ...

el T