el T

Viel Laerm um Nichts

Freitag, Oktober 12, 2007

I GOT A FLAT !!!






Dear friends and family,

I GOT A FLAT, well, I can move in at the earliest mid November but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Besides that, I'm sitting in 'my' Church there same Indians celebrate something.
Isn't that great? I do not have to go out into the world, the world comes to me.
I just make the best out of it, but I would rather go to bed ... just one more month to go and then I'm all by myself.
Actually, I have to take in a roommate as I cannot afford the place on my own, but I hope that will went well also. After all I know that rooms are scarce here in Amsterdam, so I should be able to find someone I can get along with (and I can get along with a lot of people) soon.

So, thats it for now.

I will update you later about the details and also check out the videos, in order to keep yourself informed about me and my whereabouts.

Euer

el T

Picture 1: The CPG Team, me (with beard shaved off, but for some reason, I think I even look more grown up that way), Bettina (our ex-boss), Yanard (he is from the Netherlands), Henrike (German) and Sebastian (Austrian).

Picture 2: Me, with an evil grin, but I actually like my appearance, I look so mature, Sebastian and Yanard.

Picture 3: Me, Bettina, Yanard, Henrike and Sebastian again.

Picture 4: This is Andreas with LaTOYa, he is working her hard, poor girl.