el T

Viel Laerm um Nichts

Freitag, August 31, 2007

Relocation - Amsterdam here I come







My Dear Friends, wherever you are!

Today I want to officially announce my relocation to the old world.
On September the 14th I will pack my things and go.
I will move to Amsterdam to fill a position at NCR.
Once again a relocation, but this time not because of a female, the stumbling blocks of my past.
It seems that I finally "got it" and get my life under control.
2 years Montreal have been a tremendous experience.
I drew a lot from this town and it's people.
I will leave here with a laughing and a crying eye.

But nothing is forever anyway, nothing is as consistent as change.
But I feel very good with this move. It seems like the right thing to do now.
2 years healed a lot of wounds, even if the scares might stay for life.
No one goes through trouble without being affected by it.
Now I'm divorced ... even as I have wished so much for a second chance, but not my will will be done.
Now I'm free to move wherever the wind of chance is blowing me.
I'm excited to start this position in Amsterdam, as it is a big global corporation I might be able (if I manage to work my way up) to see different countries and still stay within the same company.
We shall see about that, as mentioned above, everything changes, always.
Another thing which is quite nice is that Amsterdam has one of the biggest airports in Europe, so that I will be quite easy to visit for you as well as you are in good reach for me.
Finally I might be able to fulfill my threat and visit you ... one after another.

So my friends, for some it will be a good bye in the coming weeks, for some it will be a "Hello".

Your friend truly

el T Morales

(http://www.youtube.com/user/elTMorales)

Picture 1: Mary, Dawn and me, dancing the night away (actually taking a breath in this picture ...)

Picture 2: Valerie and me dancing the night away

Picture 3: Dawn and me, dancing the night away

Picture 4: Joanne, me and Mary ... this picture is ... well, staged.
I was never close to one of them. As much as I would have liked to get to know them, I never got a chance.

Besides that I got a chance to learn about being rejected, and learnt that it is not worth chasing after ones who are not interested in me. Didn't I mentioned that I've learned a lot over here?