el T

Viel Laerm um Nichts

Montag, Dezember 25, 2006

Felice Navidad - Joyeux Noel - Gesegnete Weihnachten - Merry X-Mas




Beeing the man I'am I still do mistakes. Trying to life in more then one world at the time, not recognizing the progress I've made, following old patterns but with a different me ...

All I wish to you is to stay yourself, to not pretend to undertake this immense struggle to become the best person you can be. Not to please somebody, not to miss something, not to point fingers, just because this is way to truth and happiness. Happiness not in the shallow and empty kind of sense this world is using it around us. No, rather a truly sense of beeing one with yourself and your surrounding. To be close to god, and know the gift of forgiveness.

Never forget the struggle, though. We are just human beeings and we will fail again and again.
Me as a christian, I feel clearly blessed, beeing able to do everything I desire, but knowing that not everything will be good for me, leading me to the true path of happiness (to god).

I'm blessed for having you all my friends. I'm grateful to know that in the distance and close by there are people who trust in me and like / love me as I'am with all my shortcomings and mistakes.
I thank you for walking with me in my quest. I thank you for staying with me in my struggles. I thank you for helping me up then I was on my knees and broken. I thank you for beeing able to look past my selfish self. I thank you for beeing able to dwell in your presence.

Thank you for you, you are the greatest gift for me in this world.

Tobias Wulfgar el T Walter Petzold ... so many names for just one thing ... Namen sind Schall und Rauch ... Ich liebe Euch auch ...