el T

Viel Laerm um Nichts

Montag, August 28, 2006

30 Jahre und kein bisschen weise - Tobi oh strikes back

Ich, Du, Er ...
Leaozinho

Thousand branches in my soul
Time can heal the aftermath
All my dreams have burned to coal
Life I face is cold and rough

Time to die and time to life
never know which one is on
learned a lesson, learned to give
As long as love is still upon

All the hatred I do face
comes from inside of my heart
I'm caught in this endless chase
Have no end, have no start

If I wished to die just quick
I knew it was the easy way
going fast with just a kick
So I have to suffer and stay

Death illuminates my life
what is left of it I say
all just hurts like a knife
as I slowly decay

Enough of this of empty pleasure
enough of beeing bored to breath
I'm confused by my own measure
I'm caught in my own mischief