el T

Viel Laerm um Nichts

Donnerstag, März 08, 2007

Thou Shalt Not - The Truth hurts





Yesterday I got speakers from Carlos (the little late latin lover boy) from our band, so I can sing full blast on our rehearsal on Saturday.
Today I was at the "Tax Guy" to declare my taxes for last year, and later on rescued my Tagebuch, which I forgot in my locker at the Gym as I was talking the night before with the guys there about politics and Meal Replacements ... . Meanwhile I was reading Aristotle's "Ethics" on the Metro and was asked from a few punks if this is the book where they "fuck dogs". I have had to tell them that they should ask me this in a few weeks, as I'm not done with it yet ... but I shared my doubts with them that it is this book ... they were drunk and did not really care for a philosophical discussion anyway.
Ricardo gave me "The Screwtape letters" from C. S. Lewis as a gift and I'm very tired.

So, I'll let you sleep now ... and me too
I love you all!

Always Yours

el T Morales

1 - Doing a Frissbyte gathering (in the lunch break)

2 - Frisbee in the Elevator, Kokoro, Ferran, ich, Jeanette, Sharlaine, Steffen (tomorrow is Steffen's last day ... the year has passed so fast ... )

3 - Kokoro, Sharlaine and Felipe